Ecroman

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 154 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Posted Image
https://youtu.be/XLaoiNUhDeQ

http://www.amazon.co...s=ps4 star wars

Sounds like this could be the game the ps2 version wanted to be. could be amazing!!

not out till November though.
I am a NOT a bellend

#2 Beerhunter

Beerhunter

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

It does look good, although it looks like the intro to the game. Be interesting to see what the gameplay is like. We need something new which will actually make me want to switch on my PS4 again!
Fear the beer!

#3 Beerhunter

Beerhunter

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:34 PM

Open beta for this between Oct 8th-12th. Think I might be tempted to try this out.
Fear the beer!

#4 Ecroman

Ecroman

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 154 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

Sounds good - mix of game modes too. like the idea of co-op mode too.

Star Wars: Battlefront is getting an open beta on Xbox One, PS4, and PC in just over a week.

The beta runs from October 8th through the 12th. It will include modes spread across three planets. According to the PlayStation blog, these include:

Walker Assault on Hoth: Fight in epic 40-player battles as a Rebel to destroy the Empire’s onslaught of AT-AT’s by calling in Y-wing bombers. Or, side with the Empire and protect your walkers while utilizing their mighty weaponry to crush the Rebel objective.

Drop Zone on Sullust: Escape pods are crashing down and you and your team must fight to control them. With its frantic 8v8 matches, Drop Zone is sure to put your combat and strategy skills to the test.

Survival Mission on Tatooine: Play alone or with a friend via co-op or split-screen as you battle to hold off waves of Imperial forces including AT-ST’s, TIE fighters, elite stormtroopers, and more.
I am a NOT a bellend

#5 Hugh_Janus

Hugh_Janus

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

downloaded this tonight, its good.

as it shares the same engine at Battlefield there is no surprise it plays like it, the graphics are pretty good and it flows nicely.

this is probably the next purchase for me.
I'm so gay

#6 Beerhunter

Beerhunter

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:46 AM

Took fookin' forever to download.

Having not played Battlefield I don't know how it compares. So from my point of view, I thought it looked pretty damn good graphically. It played fast with no lag, and I got shot to shit. So it's a shooter that i'll really get on well with !!

Mainly played the escape pod level, and had a quick go on the snowy one. Looks really impressive, so think I shall be buying it too.

Just need to get Goody to fight his way out from under his missus' thumb, and buy a PS4 again!
Fear the beer!

#7 Ecroman

Ecroman

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 154 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:30 PM

http://starwars.ea.c...t/planets/endor

http://static.cdn.ea...ase_720p_5m.mp4

looks pretty good to be honest - was thinking about now bothering from what the beta showed.

but will get it as well as fallout - seen the advert last night and had to get it.
I am a NOT a bellend

#8 Ecroman

Ecroman

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:49 AM

Did anyone get this?
I am a NOT a bellend

#9 Hugh_Janus

Hugh_Janus

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 03:23 PM

waiting to, I've been instructed my the boss not to buy anything leading up to crimbo...
I'm so gay

#10 Beerhunter

Beerhunter

Advanced Member

• NIMRODS Mod
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 12:10 PM

I bought it. Got to say, it can get pretty frustrating at times. Don't think there's much in the way of tactics, it seems more of a hour here or there to run around like a twat shooting anything that moves.

Most of the guns seem to be similar, at least with me, that they shoot feck all, all the time! Generally though, most guns do appear to be the same except for a pistol thing when you get to a certain level (which I haven't achieved yet) which appears to be a cut above the other guns.

It's good for a bit of fun, not sure you Battlefield folk will think there's much in the way of strategy.
Fear the beer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users